Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Really Easy Pizza

I'm not sure whether this is classified as "cooking" as it's more assembling pre-packaged ingredients, but nevertheless it's a quick and easy meal in 30 minutes. I came back from a walk and was famished so I'm replenishing the energy I've just walked off by eating gooey pizza (or do I exercise so I can eat such goodies?)
  • Pitabread (I use wholemeal to try to be healthy)
  • Slices of salami (optional but I can't resist!)
  • 1 bottle of chargrill mix vegetables (antipasto) - [I prefer the Woolworths brand as it actually contains a mixture of vegetables rather than the Coles brand where a mixture consist of eggplant and 1 slice of capsicum where half the bottle contains oil]
  • Bocconcini cheese sliced
  • Mozzarella cheese (for the gooey bits)
 Assemble ingredients and pop them in the oven for 20 minutes. The pitabread base is crisp and most importantly, there are plenty of gooey bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment