Monday, December 12, 2011

Paper Crafts

I've been anti-social and unmotivated, but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I've recently discovered a new blog How About Orange which is filled with craft goodies that has inspired me to make a couple of paper projects.


I made this paper ball re-using backing from bound documents from work. To save time I photo copied the template directly onto the cardboard (remember to adjust the paper weight setting so it doesn't jam the machine) and after some fiddling, voila, a fantastic paper ball! Mum said it looks like a hydrangea so now I'm thinking about making them in purple and mauve. On the topic of hydrangeas here are some blooms this year, the colour is not as rich as previous years but just as beautiful.


The blog's gift bow tutorial was great too, and I used double sided printed music sheets. Instead of staples I used double sided tape which works just as well.


1 comment:

  1. Our hydrangeas are a bit pale this year as well, perhaps because of all the rain.

    ReplyDelete