Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Craft Supplies from Daiso

It is apt to say that I like shopping, and that's any kind of shopping from clothes to grocery.  I've noticed in recent years, my shopping appetite has curbed (some would say otherwise) which is probably due to a combination of being wiser with money, and the fact that I already have so much stuff that acquiring more stuff is unnecessary. I have three stitch unpickers, do I really need one that is pink polka dot? The answer is yes... and I had to get the matching tracing wheel too...even though I have one...which I've never used...and while I'm at it, I might as well buy the matching fabric pen!


I recently had a shopping frenzy at a few Daiso stores which is always filled with fun items and I feel less guilty when I shop there because everything is A$2.80.  Look at the lovely craft goodies I bought recently! On closer inspection, there are 35 items totaling A$98 in these photos so perhaps I need to re-evaluate my spending habits after all.  I have made a new year's resolution to sew more, so I'm searching for ideas on what to do with the polka dot felt and stripey zip. Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment