Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fish Cross Stitch


I've been neglecting my blog...because there are not enough hours in the day!  Since I prefer to read after work, I leave a lot of activities for the weekend and I never seem to fit everything in.  My craft time therefore suffers so I need time sensitive projects to make me focus.

I had a little more time with this project because Charles was actually overseas during his birthday on a scuba diving trip.  Even though I have heaps of patterns, I couldn't find a cross stitch motif for a scuba driving mask so I stitched a fish instead ~ I just love the bubbles! The pattern is from Made in France: Cross Stitch and Embroidery in Red, White and Blue by Agnes Delage-Calvet and Anne Sohier-Fournel. Happy 70th birthday Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment